Being solemnized with the greatest coffee taste globally, Starbucks has worthily proved to be a gift for humanity! So if you caught yourself reading this article right now, you’re definitely a Starbucks addict who will relate to these 15 things…
- The smell of coffee hacks all your senses once you enter.
- You just can’t function before having your morning coffee from Starbucks.
- That sigh of relief you take right after the first sip.
- No matter where you’re going, you’re always late because you passed by Starbucks.
- You wonder how people who hate Starbucks might even be human beings!
- It gets on your nerves when someone’s standing in front of you and still can’t decide their order!
- It happened even once that you thought about asking them at work to give you an extra budget for Starbucks because all your money is literally gone on it.
- At some point in your life you believed you’d meet your other half at Starbucks.
- All baristas there know your name and order.
- And that’s when a newly hired barista misspells your name…
- Starbucks is the first thing that hits your mind when you hear the word “coffee”.
- Coffee anywhere else IS NOT coffee.
- When it’s finally time for seasonal drinks…
- Sometimes you need a bigger size than a venti.
- Having Starbucks is certainly out of question!
Whether you go east or go west, you’ll always find a near Starbucks which serves you all the best!