As we say goodbye to America’s First Lady, here’s a throwback to 5 of her most stylish looks ever, plus 5 reasons why she’s the sweetest first lady.
- Michelle considered the role of first lady as “freedom”.
“I could have spent eight years doing anything, and at some level, it would have been fine. There’s no legislative authority; you’re not elected. And that’s a wonderful gift of freedom,” – Michelle Obama.
Dress: Atelier Versace.
- Michelle was named as the #1 most stylish in Style Magazine in 2013.
Dress: Jason Wu.
- First Lady Michelle Obama is one of the few First Lady’s to show love for her husband openly without scandal.
Dress: Naeem Khan.
- She’s one of the only three First Ladies with a graduate degree.
Dress: Christian Siriano.
- She’s a great supporter to her husband. He’s always thanking her for being his biggest supporter and cheerleader.
Dress: Giambattista Valli.
Michelle was sure one strong woman who proved that life doesn’t revolve around guys and designer bags, it’s about being successful! We miss her already.